Saturday, August 13, 2016 (12pm – 2pm)
- Fellow of UTS teaches leadership, strategy and innovation on Master of Business and Technology
- Former Chief Information Officer in various multinational corporations.
- Author and commentator radio, TV, press, on IT topics: digital risk, emerging and disruptive technologies, business governance and Information security.
- Livingstone Advisory with corporate clients over 40 industry verticals
Katina Michael PhD, Professor of IT University of Wollongong
- Associate Dean – International Faculty of Engineering and Information Sciences
- Editor in Chief: IEEE Technology and Society Magazine
- Board Member: Australian Privacy Foundation