“THE AGE OF ENTITLEMENT IS OVER”
So claims our Treasurer, but for whom?
May 3, 2014
Dr Steve Keen
- Former Professor of Economics & Finance, University of Western Sydney.
- Fellow at the Centre for Policy Development.
- Author of best-selling book “Debunking Economics” + over 60 academic publications.
- Winner of the Revere Award for his predictions on the World Financial Crisis.
- Policy Officer at the Australian Council of Social Service.
- First Class Honours Degree in social work from the University of NSW
- Extensive experience in policy analysis, research, human rights & social work.
Dr Tad Tietze (View Slide Presentation)
- Psychiatrist & social commentator | Co-runner of the blog “Left Flank”.
- Co-editor of “On Utøya: Anders Breivik, Right Terror, Racism & Europe”.
- Regular contributor to Overland, Crikey & Drum Opinion.
Federal Treasurer & Local Member for North Sydney Joe Hockey was also invited to speak at this event
but unfortunately declined to send a representative.